Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
April 26, 2017
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission meeting for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Wednesday,
April 26, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission to be located at the Town Hall of Black Creek, N6051 12 Corners Rd, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
a. Kropp Rd Campground – Tim & Rhonda Manka
b. Certified Survey Maps (CSM) and/or Preliminary Consultation Checklist
--Lang Landscapig 010-0084-00, 010-0084-02, and 010-0088-00
--Variance to move Landscaping Business
--Kirk Joachim 010-0193-00
c. Wedding Barn Requirements
d. Chuck Riehl Repair Shop, N5092 State Hwy 47
e. Developing a Base Farm Tract Map
f. Set Date for Next Planning Commission Meeting
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 21st day of April 2017
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee