Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
January 26, 2017
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission meeting for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission to be located at the Town Hall of Black Creek, N6051 12 Corners Rd, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
a. Nathan Riehl—Purchasing 20 Acres of Land Locked Land on Ott Rd for New Home,
b. Certified Survey Maps (CSM) or Preliminary Consultation Checklist Recommendations:
--Walter Hess Parcel # 010-040700 and 010-039900
--CS Rentals LLC Parcel # 010-072201
c. Daniel and Donna Lubinski Selling Property on Ballard Rd, 38 Acres,
d. Discuss Base Farm Tract Map Time Line for Completion
e. Appoint New Zoning & Planning Consultant
f. Set Date for Next Planning Commission Meeting
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 20th day of January 2017
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee