Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission meeting for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission to be located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 12 Corners Rd, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
a. Tim & Rhonda Manka, Kropp Road Camping Parcel #010-0235-01 – Application for
Conditional Use Permit
b. Charles Riehl, Small Engine Business Parcel # 010-0726-01 – Application for Conditional
c. Certified Survey Maps (CSM) and/or Preliminary Consultation Checklist
d. Developing a Base Farm Tract Map
e. Yearly Review of Chapter 12 with the Comprehensive Plan
f. Set Date for Next Planning Commission Meeting10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 22nd day of June 2017
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee