Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
May 23, 2017
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission meeting for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission to be located at the Town Hall of Black Creek, N6051 12 Corners Rd, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
a. Guy Smith (W5554 Black Friar Rd) – Shooting Range Activities Upsetting Neighbors
b. Certified Survey Maps (CSM) and/or Preliminary Consultation Checklist
c. Developing a Base Farm Tract Map
d. Set Date for Next Planning Commission Meeting
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 17th day of May 2017
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee